Keller/Eaton Architects is an award-winning architectural and interior design firm located in Mamaroneck, New York. The office has designed projects in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Florida, Nevada and Washington.
Highlights of the firm:
- Dedication to providing highly personal solutions to client requests, while ensuring that the work fits neatly into its historical and physical context.
- Strong innovative design.
- Responsiveness and availability to clients.
- Wide diversity of projects — waterfront homes, large scale residences, small weekend houses, renovations and expansions of houses and apartments, commercial interior design and renovation, and creation of new exterior facades for existing buildings.
- In-house interior design which is integrated with the architectural philosophy and direction of the project.
- Design integration with lighting, electrical, and HVAC elements
Robert Keller and Dianne Eaton take great pride in being excellent listeners who pay close attention to their clients' needs and wishes. They are personally involved with each project in the office. Keller/Eaton will also work with client’s consultants and have collaborated with many interior designers including Eddie Dumas and Benjamin Noriega. Through comprehensive analysis, perception and creativity, they are able to transform those requests into finished products that enhance their clients' lives.
Photographs provided by Costas Picadas Photography, Tim Lee Photography, Dan Milstein Photography, Peter Krupenye Photography, Gross & Daley Studio, Randall Perry Photography, Tria Giovan, & Franck Bohbot.